Alright Ramblers, Let’s get Rambling.











My days in Nepal are finally coming to an end. Initially I was going to embark on a journey by bus to get myself into Tibet and head towards the holy land of Lhasa. But it was probably fate or maybe the alcohol that led me into a group of Canadians from Calgary, Alberta. They were about to drive from Kathmandu to Lhasa and I was more than welcome to join them as long as I am willing to help out with the trip. We will start from Kathmandu and drive about 130clicks to the Nepal/Tibet border town of Kodari, after getting through the Chinese border it would be another six days ride cross country before we reach Lhasa. It’s been so long since I have been on a really long road trip and I am really looking forward to it. I really hope that none of this would turn into the tragedy that befell a family of Malaysian in Kashmir.


Three's a company; Four may be a crowd but you don't need to graduate from MIT to know that it would definitely ease everyone’s financial burden and thus more loose change to booze all night, all the way. So I guess in a matter of hours, I will be off with my new found ramblers, rambling outta Nepal and into Tibet. This is how I met Greg, Owen and Susan and the beginning of the end of my run to the roof of the world.



Current: The [insert a Canadian slur here, I can’t think of any] are still getting all provision and stuff for the trip and not to mentioned something extra for our spiritual needs. It might get us a little bit high but I reckon spirits are really necessary to keep us warm against the Tibetan cold weather. As for me I am all set and ready to go anytime now.



P.s. Yes, sometimes I wish I could be there to talk to you too.