The Tweet That Turned Into a Blog Post












I'm falling into words I've never knew, I've never thought I would bravely say those 3 words to you, but it was in my heart and it felt new.


Was it true for you?
Was it new for you?


I know you want to pretend and play the game of "we should just be friends". But it couldn't possibly stay that way because it is just impossible for me to hold these strong yet peculiar feelings in and to go on pretend.


Do you feel the same?
Do you want the same?


I know that you've been hurt many times but in the end, I want you to know that I am not one of those low life mutants that you once call your boyfriend. You know that I would gladly bare it all if you would just take in what I have to offer.


I'm glad you feel the same.
I'm glad you want the same.


Everything was great but things started to go wrong when I pull down my pants and boldly say those three words, you screamed and you left me dangling there.


Where did I go wrong?
What did I do wrong?




Maybe it was my choice of words but seriously where in the fucking world do a guy who only wants head would say...
...because the general term of
...should be use instead.







But if it is any consolation, from the moment I saw you, I knew you were the one...
whom I want for head.