xniquet's current playlist: xnique.live's demo tape











Finally finished recording a demo for an audition; It took me longer than expected, my brain was deader than dead, but with a little help of the essence of woodworm I manage to cook up a one minute epic..wukakakakaka. After spending hours on my guitar and another endless hour on the mixer doing nothing, after finally the Absinthe got to my head and I managed to finished my demo in less than 2 hour.



Why 2 hours for a 1 minute crap? It’s because instead of laying it on a 3 track I decided to put in more effort and lay it on a 7 track. I decided to put it up here as a shameless promo, if there’s anyone who needs any mixing or part time musician please contact.

++sorry demo has been taken out++









RATE ME


heaven
the best
pretty good
okay
pretty bad
the worst
hell