xniquet's kick start playlist: coffee royale














I was slapped with this question by someone today? What do you usually have for breakfast? Bread? Cereal? Roti Canai? Nasi Lemak? Chee Cheing Fun? I just can’t eat in the morning, completely no appetite no matter how hungry I was before I go to bed, when morning comes, the hunger just disappear. But my nutritionist still thinks that I should have something in the morning. So, would caffeine and a list of song do?Breakfast is the single most important meal of the day and everybody knows that shit, but do you know that a good list of songs with the right choice of song in the morning will definitely make your day a more pleasant one. It increases efficiency, morale and other shits like that. So the first thing that I do when I wake up is turn on my iTunes and start playing my morning list of songs…

Good Charlotte Feat. Avenged Sevenfold/The River
Red Hot Chili Peppers/Hump De Bump
Matchbox Twenty/Disease
Sugar Ray Feat.Super Cat/Fly
Audioslave/Until We Fall
Oasis/Go Let It Out
The Jimi Hendrix Experience/All Along The Watch Tower
Steel Dragon/We All Die Young


Straight up rock music and no mushy-mushy, lovey-dovey love songs here. Besides songs, something with strong caffeine in it is really good for you in the morning. Especially those who workout, caffeine helps. My breakfast cum kick starter cum caffeine provider in the morning is a good cup of Coffee Royal. It’s my way of getting in the zone and here’s how you make it:



Coffee Royal aka Café Royale

What You Need:
1 Cup Demitasse strong coffee (Strong Black Coffee)
1 Lump Sugar (Sugar Cube)
1 ½ Ounces Cognac/Brandy

Preparation:
Hold a spoon over the cup of coffee, place sugar on the spoon and pour the Cognac over the sugar. Light the Cognac, when the flame begins to die down, pour into Coffee.







It’s so simple right? I like fixing this drink in the morning because I like watching the blue flame eats up the sugar. Some of you might have the “No Alcohol before noon or night falls” rule. But it’s just half an ounce, it won’t hurt right? Using good coffee and good cognac really does a difference. But to those who can’t hold his/her alcohol, I suggest you forget about drinking this before you got to work, you don’t want to be caught drunk driving or drunk at work. And also to those who have migraine, I suggest you stay off the caffeine and alcohol too. Other than that, it’s all smooth sailing …





vlog available:
xniquet's vlog four: making coffee royale



RATE ME


heaven
the best
pretty good
okay
pretty bad
the worst
hell