xniquet's celebrity playlist: my celebrity look-alikes












I present you my look alike






Ok, just kidding...I was just plained bored after my session at the studio, finally it is time to kick back and relax at home, but my hands are just too itchy and I am feeling lame. I thought I try another shot at the My Heritage thingy again. In the pass I have been trying with different pictures of my dog, cats and even zombies but it didn't work. Today, determined to make it work I am going to try a monkey's face super-imposed on my head and see which celebrity looks like one....


After Evolution Kicks in



Before Evolution kicks in



1 st place goes to Pavarotti 73% and the only female Fukada Kyoko looks 64% like a monkey too.. :P







RATE ME


heaven
the best
pretty good
okay
pretty bad
the worst
hell