Indie Day Post








Big 5 and 0 for my country!!!Woot!!!! Doesn’t it make you fucking proud to be a Malaysian? While other country get to fucking boast about their technology and advances or how great their football / basketball teams are or how strong their economy/currency are. I get to brag about our Fried Kuey Tiao, Nasi lemak, Roti Canai, Teh Tarik and favorite Mamak stalls. IN YOUR FACE!!! Wukakaka. Doesn’t it feel fucking great to be in a country where everyone (almost) is talking good about, because if you don’t you might get into trouble... What I reckon is the government is just too sensitive, so I recommend Agnesia Antiseptic Dusting Powder; it is safe, cheap and suitable for prickly heat & rashes around the sensitive arse area. If you have an arse irritation, ask a colleague or a friend to spread your ass cheek and squeeze this mean motherfucker a couple of time and BAM in no time, you will feel comfortable and be ready to dance. It really hits the spot/hole every time.



Here I would like to give tribute to those in the past who has given their life and dedication in bringing us to our country's current state. They have given their fair share of blood and semen to this country. I salute you. (Blood – fending off fucking invaders; Semen or Ovum for ladies - to create a new generation)

The Big FIVE O you say? Well, I don’t really give a rat ass about it, may it be 50, 100 or a fucking 1,000. I still love my country the way it is and if it has tits, which probably by now are the same level with knees, my country will still always be in my heart and be a part of me cause wherever I lay my ass down, that’s my home.


Happy Fucking Indie Day Malaysia!!!