things falling in place

















I cannot believe how fast time moves, it just seems like yesterday that I got the audition and playing the gig in September seems like ages away. I got a call from Snake (drummer) wanting to test out the new drum kit in the club, but I asked him to chill cause we still have time. When he told me that we are already at the second week of August, it just struck me that we have less than a month to go. Damnit! So I and snake went to the club to test out the new drum kit while I try out the amps and the pedals. According to Snake it was a sweet drum kit and on my part the amps and pedals was ball shattering (I love it). The full band wasn’t there, but we manage to play something. Below is Swing’s neon light and the track accompanying it is our little sound check (drums and guitar only), doing U2’s Yahweh’s intro which is going to be the opening song that night.





WATCH THE VIDEO CLIP HERE: swinging on the wall







RATE ME


heaven
the best
pretty good
okay
pretty bad
the worst
hell