I Like Breast







I think I shouldn’t be the spoke person for Breast Cancer since I don’t have breast, but since I like breast a lot and I happened to like pink a lot too, so I am going to blog something about breast instead :P~~~~~~ YAY!!! I am sure guys will always think about it every day, unless you are gay.

Okay la, I am not going be a pervert and talk about breast but if you happened to read this and you didn’t know that the whole month of October is Breast Cancer Awareness Month, so I am telling you now. Please visit HERE to find out more about Breast Cancer Awareness and on your way out get a badge and display it on your blog so that, your readers may be educated too. Psst…choose the pink ones okay?

Do visit Princess Eileen's blog too, she has covered an event for Breast Cancer Awareness

Now, I shall do my part and share with you a video clip and the importance of having your breast examine….










Lastly, the song which is currently playing like mad in my iPod – Kelly Clarkson’s Sober. I like it because lots of acoustic guitar and a very EMO vocal by her. I am going to dedicate this song to The “Jiwang Karat Queen “who has no mood to update her blog, I will not say who she is but I hope after listening to this song she will feel better and will update her neglected blog but not “bertambah karat” XD wukakakakakkaka

























.............................................................................................................................................................................................








article on xniquet-wiki available:
the breast


RATE ME


heaven
the best
pretty good
okay
pretty bad
the worst
hell