12 days of mellon collie: elise






*introduction of the 12 days of Mellon Collie is available at the xniquet-wiki, click on the above wiki logo link to go to the section, so that you might have a better understanding of what is happening here*
















































I don’t need to complain because all the ending ends the same, busted heart ripped apart, glue the pieces and restart? If time is a sorrow to be rent, then why is it so strange, when I feel her beautiful pain, it’s like a swinging blow of a crowbar straight to my head. All this intense pain yet I never wanted it to end. When amnesia also comes in and interrupt this pain? I think it is time to begin, stimulating my one and only salvation that is feeling her pain.





RATE ME


heaven
the best
pretty good
okay
pretty bad
the worst
hell