12 days of mellon collie: undertow






*introduction of the 12 days of Mellon Collie is available at the xniquet-wiki, click on the above wiki logo link to go to the section, so that you might have a better understanding of what is happening here*
















































There was a place in me, where it eats my fears and it eats my pain, stabbing it dead had left me cold and grey, and since the day my whole world went away. Is there hope for me? After all that is said and done. All the spoiled of my wasted life, all of this because of you; the world has close her eyes, leaving my tired faith all worn and thin. The ocean draws me near and whisper death in my ears, everything seems to be clear, and my time is drawing near. It washes me and makes me disappear. And as I step down from grace in the arms of the undercurrents, I am will take my place in the great below.





RATE ME


heaven
the best
pretty good
okay
pretty bad
the worst
hell