12 days of mellon collie: into the fire






*introduction of the 12 days of Mellon Collie is available at the xniquet-wiki, click on the above wiki logo link to go to the section, so that you might have a better understanding of what is happening here*
















































Into fire you can cast me and from the fire I return, you can label me a consequence of what and how much you have to learn. Time will feed upon your weaknesses and soon you'll lose the will to care, when you try to return to the place that you call home. It won’t be there, it will not be there. On my hands and knees I will crawl, you can stop me but you will never stop them all, this is the world that creates me, and be prepare to reap what you have sown.






RATE ME


heaven
the best
pretty good
okay
pretty bad
the worst
hell