12 days of mellon collie: dear god






*introduction of the 12 days of Mellon Collie is available at the xniquet-wiki, click on the above wiki logo link to go to the section, so that you might have a better understanding of what is happening here*
















































Dear God, nothing is turning out the way I planned. Hey god, there's a lot of things I hoped you could help me understand. Hey you, what am I supposed to do I lost all my shit because of you. Hey pig, now I am black and blue with broken bones, and you fucking leave me here all alone. Now my whole fucking world is wearing your disease. You asked me to put my faith in you, so that I don’t have to get nail. Well, nothing can help me now, because I don’t even want to care anymore.




RATE ME


heaven
the best
pretty good
okay
pretty bad
the worst
hell