12 days of mellon collie: without you






*introduction of the 12 days of Mellon Collie is available at the xniquet-wiki, click on the above wiki logo link to go to the section, so that you might have a better understanding of what is happening here*
















































I got my head but my head is spinning running unknowingly, I got my heart but my heart is no good but you are the one that understood, I can’t keep control, I can’t keep track of where I am have been. I came along but I don’t know you are taking me. You just kicking, pulling dragging me. Turn off the sun, pick up the stars from the sky. The more I give in to you, the more I die. But yet I want you, and I need you, and you are what I need now. Without you everything just falls apart. So take me with you, just take you me with you, because without you, everything falls apart.






RATE ME


heaven
the best
pretty good
okay
pretty bad
the worst
hell