12 days of mellon collie: i do not want this






*introduction of the 12 days of Mellon Collie is available at the xniquet-wiki, click on the above wiki logo link to go to the section, so that you might have a better understanding of what is happening here*
















































I have become impossible, holding on to things that isn't there anymore. All bruised and beaten up, I am losing ground; I bet you know how this fucking world can beat you down. I am just made of dirt, I feel like I am the only one who thinks his way. I had this dream of using a rusted ice pick, stabbing it right into the side of my neck, puncturing it. So much blood for just a little hole, it flows just like a waterfall. And I just stay awake on my bed, thinking of ways to end it. Don’t go telling me that you care, because there isn’t anything much is there? Because I do not want this, I do not want this life and don’t you tell me just how I feel inside. Don’t you tell me how I feel; you just don’t know just how I feel.






RATE ME


heaven
the best
pretty good
okay
pretty bad
the worst
hell