sorry, i have been cleaning my soul




































...................................................................................................................................................................................................................

“Will you listen to this story and don’t go hasty on your side; I will try to make you understand. Whatever happened dear, it never meant to hurt you, how can i cause you so much pain? I know whatever i say now seems like gasoline on flame, but i thought i made it clear that we were never go there, but I don’t know what I did wrong to make you think that we could have ever been and if I could undo the things that went wrong I would willing give up whatever I own. I am just not ready because I am still trying to clean my soul and regain control, would you please open the door and let me go?”

“Knowing that you cried last night, it breaks my heart. I know you wanna give up but sometimes it is worth the pain, just to feel that way. I feel you letting go and holding on, caught in between, will you ever risk the pain and take the chance, your heart might bleed again? I will always have be there to help you rewrite your story and trade off your tears. So take a walk again on that high wire, take a chance, you might fall, you might bruise but I promise that I will be down there to help you up again. Because trust me, when you finally find it even for just one day, you will finally understand it is worth falling and hurting a hundred times.”

“I think of all the places I’ve been, and it always comes down to one thing, the only place that I wanna be is with you. I think of all the faces I have seen, and though they all means something to me, but the only face I wanna see belongs to you. All the places that I have been, they meant nothing, there were nowhere, because you were not there. Everything I have been through was just time moving on with no meaning because you were what was missing.“

“i walked to the edge again, searching for what i have lost, taken by the memories of you and all that we have been through, if only I could heard your voice, I know some how I will feel alright. I know I can’t do that but somehow; I will never stop hoping for it. I wish that I could turn back time, just to have one more chance, to be the man that you want and I need to be, I pray that you will understand. If only I can see your smile again, I know I will be okay. The days without you somehow I have learn to be strong but I still feel scare. And if I fall down, will your memories help me to carry on, because I cannot do this alone. I need your hands to help me through time and time again, nothing compares to what I feel when I look at you, I never know what tomorrow will bring and it might my end, and that is what keeps me going. The question is when the time comes will you be there?”




I am sorry, can you forgive me for whom I have been, I am and will be?


tell me can you say sorry?


RATE ME


heaven
the best
pretty good
okay
pretty bad
the worst
hell