This isn’t My fucking Latte with Extra Foam










I just got home from an unusual breakfast; I am not sure that I should be happy or disgusted but it sure felt downright weird. Me and my dad headed to one of my town's most enduring breakfast stalls that sells bean sprout chicken noodles. This fucking stall has been there for as long as I remember and it was still there and business was still as good if not fucking better. Well, I am kinda embarrassed to say that in all my almost 30 years of existence, I have yet tasted what this motherfucking stall has got to offer. So on this fucking wet Saturday morning, we decided to give it a fucking try, who knows I might fall in love with it. Okie I lied, that didn’t go through my brain at first, the thought that actually went through my head was something like this:


I am sorry but I do get a little horny on cold mornings, it must be the stiffness that I am feeling down under that requires a little “southern comfort”, if you know what I mean. But yeah, I know that would only happen in my dreams, meanwhile back in reality , all I got was a old China man clad only in singlet, boxers and an apron preparing the food behind the counter and a Bangala with extremely hair fingers bringing us our orders.

When I saw what was served, I went like, “OH MY COCK! Did I just land on a fucking star dock? Then why are they fucking serving me my usual Star Buck’s latte? This isn’t my fucking latte with extra foam. I fucking swear to god I ordered some chicken and bean sprout noodles. Why are there foam in it?”


But as I look around me, everyone’s noodles seem to be foamy too and they didn’t seem to mind. I guess the foam must have been part of the breakfast package. So before I embarrassed myself, I try to shut out the thought that the foam was the residual of dish detergent and fucking binge everything down.


It was pretty much a bitter sweet breakfast experience because the food actually tastes pretty good but it is just the fucking foam that is very disturbing. But after paying the bill, I guess I am just going to let it slide. Come on man, where the fuck are you going to get such generous portion of food that tastes pretty good at primary school canteen price - RM3.00 per head that’s less than US1 .



P.S. This isn’t me back blogging, it’s just me trying to kill some time before the Saturday morning cartoons starts.