My Hiding Place

I bury my head in the ground to shield from the fear of how this would end; yet I still hear thy horn section playing, trumpets are calling to me that I should just go ahead and accept that this is my fate.


How did you find my hiding place?  

When I’ve attempt to lock myself in the shadow far away from every change. No I will never going to let it in again, never again.


I wandered the night, aimlessly, trying to find a tinge of purpose, reason, or even a sign that would validate this pain, yet it all comes back to this…    


How did you find my hiding place?

When I’ve attempt to lock myself in the shadow far away from every change.  Alone running, fleeing and hiding in the shadows, trying to get away from every ounce of your grace.  

I’m trying so hard not to let it in, I’m not letting you in, yet you still remain.


How did you find my hiding place?