xniquet's anime playlist: being one bleach-o-holic
















Basically these are all the songs that I have from the TV Animated Series Bleach. I am just going to name a couple of my favorites
Home Made Kazoku – Thank You
Rie Fu –Life is like a Boat

YUI – Life
YUI- Rolling Star


















The rest of the songs are score except for the last song on Bleach’s Original Soundtrack 2, “Number One’; the song that always comes on when the good guys are winning in any fight. I haven’t really gone through all the songs in Bleach’s Original Soundtrack 2 yet. But there are two songs which is pretty good, they are: “Here to Stay” and “A Requiem” by Sagisu Shiro. Both of them are piano pieces. I was never much of a Manga follower, but I am into cartoon network and animation. I am a constant follower of Sponge Bob Square Pants. I heart Bikini Bottom and my dream retirement place is living in a pineapple under the sea :P :P :P. My Angel is always laughing at me for being such a kid, watching and laughing with/at SpongeBob. I just can’t help it; I have the exact same swimming short as Patrick Star. Okay enough bitching about Sponge Bob, I can go on and on about Sponge Bob & Bikini Bottom, I think I’ll create some Cliff Notes on Sponge Bob later. Back to Bleach. It started one night when I decided to visit Kuantan Parade. I don’t know why I like to visit and get my stuff there. Maybe it is because all those years staying in PJS 10 when I was studying in Sunway College, I sorta developed a habit of hanging out in Subang Parade. I knew that place inside out. I can do my shopping blindfolded. I miss that place a lot and Carrefour’s free parking too.














Kuantan Parade


...........................................................................................................................................................................






Bleach season 1 box set


...........................................................................................................................................................................

At the DVD store, I found Bleach’s DVD box

set which looks very nice. I roughly knew what the story was all about and there were some much talk about it amongst my friends who was really into Manga. I was going to get it but I didn’t because I found a better alternative while I was visiting the software shop there, it was cheaper and it has more chapters in it. The box set has 4 DVDs cost RM59.90 and it has 24 chapters in it, while the cheaper alternative which consist of 4 DVDs too has 110 chapters in it and it cost only RM48.00 (RM12.00 per DVD sold separately) besides the series, it has other special features in it. The only drawback about the cheap alternative is it can only be played on the computer and not your DVD player. I don’t mind because my graphic card supports TV output and I use my TV as a secondary monitor, I can watch it on TV anytime I want to. Let me just break down the DVDs to you.

1. Bleach Vol. 1 - episode 1 to 36 in R

M format - special features: OVA Memories of the Rain

2. Bleach Vol. 2 - episode 37 to 70 in RM format - special features: Bleach’s Comic English version 001 to 178 in PNG format.

3. Bleach Vol. 3 - episode 71 to 90 in avi format -special features: Bleach’s Original Soundtrack 2 in mp3 format.

4. Bleach Vol. 4 - episode 91 to 110 in avi format - special features: OVA The Sealed Sword Frenzy







What I bought...


...........................................................................................................................................................................

With just under RM50 and filled with episodes and special features, I wasn’t going to let it go. Even though the box set does looks pretty cool but this was a better buy. Thus begin my journey as BLEACH-o-holic. The next few days, I practically brooded on BLEACH. The whole BLEACH universe sorta like enshrouded me. The first 2 DVDs made me eat BLEACH, drink BLEACH, sleep BLEACH, and shit BLEACH. The 3rd DVD wasn’t that exciting so it temporary broke it’s chokehold on me. But nevertheless, I was still going strong and making my way up to DVD 4#.

Life after BLEACH:









Multitasking: the ability to watch BLEACH while doing my work.


...........................................................................................................................................................................









Waiting for your turn in banks or at any services centers will never be the same again when you have an episode or two in your Pocket PC and another spare SD card filled with yet another one or two episodes of BLEACH, just in case the Customer Service lad decides to go easy.


...........................................................................................................................................................................










Alright, your dog starts to watch BLEACH with you because you hardly bring her out for a walk anymore.


...........................................................................................................................................................................












Nothing beats sleeping in late, watching BLEACH on your bed with a duvet wrapped around you while the air-conditioning is on full blast.


...........................................................................................................................................................................


Its fun once awhile to say: I’ll zanpakutō your arse! to your mutual Bleach loving friend. But you know you are going over board when you start to say perverted things to your partner in bed like: Dear, I’m going to show you my zanpakutō tonight >:) or when you are about to do it, you shout: BANGKAI!!


RATE ME


heaven
the best
pretty good
okay
pretty bad
the worst
hell