xniquet's playlist review: the disturbed one












I spent Saturday morning on my bed with my ears jacked into my iPod as I concentrate on Disturbed’s Ten Thousand Fists. I actually bought this CD for quite some time ago, but I never really have the time to slowly squeeze the juice in this one. I‘ve listened to it once through and that is it. Why buy the CD in the first place? Well, it is simple because of its packaging. It just looks so cool. The art work is by Todd McFarlane (Spawn). Here’s the reason why I bought the CD…


Unlike the first two CDs, this CD is imported with no RIM sticker; local manufactured CDs come with the fugly looking RIM stickers to show its authenticity, damn stupid. It comes with a full color booklet and…
.
.
.
.
and
.
.
.
.
And I can’t think of any reason else to justify why I bought this CD, because I am not actually a big listener of Disturbed. But no doubt about it the packaging is a great piece of work but there is nothing on the CD that state this is a limited edition, if there is, it would make a another good reason to buy the CD.

Disturbed/Ten Thousand Fists

Track listing and my Rating
Ten Thousand Fists/ 2 stars
Just Stop/4 stars
Guarded/3 stars
Deify/3 stars
Stricken/1 star
I’m Alive/2 stars
Son of Plunder/2 stars
Overburden/4 stars
Decadence/2 stars
Forgiven/3 stars
Land of Confusion/4 stars
Sacred Lie/3 stars
Pain Redefined/3 stars
Avarice/3 stars

Overall: 2.8 stars which makes this CD pretty average, nothing to shout about, it you are looking for a cool looking CD to add to your collection but minus the substance, this is the CD to get.

X on Original CDs
"I bloody hate the stupid stickers that they put on the CDs, no wonder people don’t like to buy local manufactured CDs, and they rather buy imported ones or pirated ones…. See how the sticker destroyed one of my CD sleeve on my attempt to remove them. "








RATE ME


heaven
the best
pretty good
okay
pretty bad
the worst
hell