xniquet's cats playlist: meowww














To all the cats I rear before
Who came in and out my door
I’m glad you came along
Something Something this song
To all the cats I rear before…..
(sing it to the tune of ”All the Girls I Loved Before” )


This is more like a show and tell post, so if you are not into cats, this post would be really lame…

Meet Warg, with her spike collar I got her….
Which used to be my spike hand band.
Warg gave birth to 3 kittens, which I name them after Matrix’s Trilogy..(what a Geek!!)
Meet eyes closed Neo

Eyes closed Trinity

…and eyes closed Morpheus

And now …Neo

Trinity

And Morpheus

Parents thought that having four cats in the house is a little too much, even though I have taught they the art of peeing and shitting in flower pots. But imagine your pot of plant taking the abuse of 4 cats daily….someone has to go. We found a owner sweet enough to take care of them, but she was so greedy, she wanted all of them. But I asked that Neo to be spared. Since Trinity and Morpheus have left, I rename Neo to Tom. Tom was a slow starter.


He loves Stars Wars.


And chatting online.

Not too long after that, Jerry came along. Found him straying at church.
Jerry has a bubblely personality… Loves singing when the music plays
Smiles when he sleeps…
And plays a lot of PS 2
It fun to have 2 cats in the house but sometimes they fight …
But they are quick to forget and make up.

Lastly meet Monkey, another stray who walk in my house not knowing my dog was around…



Me favorite cat buddy is Jerry….



Here's a horror flick starring Monkey:
vlog available:
xniquet's vlog fifteen: the horror flick





RATE ME


heaven
the best
pretty good
okay
pretty bad
the worst
hell