xniquet's green playlist: happy earth day 777 suckers













Happy Earth Day, it’s time to clean up our shit that we have done to this earth. If everyone on earth will stop taking shower just for one day, imagine how much clean water we can save. If everyone will cease taking a dump for one day, imagine how much dumpster’s space will be saved. Let’s do it for mother earth and for The Red Hot Chili Peppers who is playing live in the Live Earth Concert. Hooray for The Red Hot Chili Peppers!!!!!

This is how we celebrate Earth Day here:

07.07.07 – 3:15am, pipe leakage spotted, must have started earlier on because water was everywhere.


07.07.07 – 11:05am, the whole neighborhood has become a watery grave; I am sure somebody must have contacted the water works, but just in case, called them again.


07.07.07 – 5.15pm, things are getting really wet, water almost flowing into my house’s compound. The vehicles passing by are slowing down to see why is this place flooded. Still no sign of the calvary. Whine to my dad on why the water works are not here yet. Dad told me that didn’t I notice, every time, there is a leakage, they will only come after 6pm. Hmmm, they are scare of getting sun burn? Well, I guess not, have you heard of overtime pay? Bloody hell…..


07.07.07 – 8:06pm, Dad was right, finally they are here. A tractor and truck with pipes came, but they forgot to switch off the water.



07.07.07 – 8:10pm, since the water is not shut yet, let’s go for a pre-work break.


07.07.07 – 8:45pm, the water is finally shut and the little fart that did it finally arrive at site.


07.07.07 – 9:05pm, looks like pre-work break is extended.

07.07.07 – 9:10pm, work finally started. “I better turn on more lights because it is dark here.”


07.07.07 – 9:15pm, and there was lights, everywhere, thanks to petroleum. We are having so much fun burning fuel and working at night.


07.07.07 – 9:45pm, damn that is a big-ass hole and a shit load of dirt. Hurry I wanna go home by 10pm


07.07.07- 9:55pm, don’t worry the dirt truck is here to save day.


07.07.07 – 9:59pm, work here is done and Happy Earth Day little fucks!!! Now let’s go home…




It makes me wonder if the water works only do their work at night, the irony of it. It’s earth day and the amount of water that has gone to waste today and instead of using the natural lighting, they prefer the fuel aided lights. I‘m just lucky that the pipe didn’t burst in front of my house. I wonder if I could hear my neighbor scream when they see this…






RATE ME


heaven
the best
pretty good
okay
pretty bad
the worst
hell