xniquet's drinking playlist : ending the night with style













Yesterday was a great night to have a drink out in the garden. The moon was shining brightly and it rained the whole afternoon and that made it cooling. I am not a great drinker but just don’t let me hold the bottle and I’ll be okay. When the group gets together, they really mean business. I remember college days when all we could afford is cheap booze like “Thunderbird” or “Night Train” but as you grow up your taste change. Our taste buds required something more exquisite, something more bubble-ly, something that cost us almost RM200 a bottle – 1999 vintage champagne. But it was money well spent, I think…

But being an occasional drinker, some of us didn’t really bother about the quality, but it was more of a quantity issue, just making up for time loss I guess. 5 persons 5 bottles, we were experts in Math, just bring out the rest of the bottles and drink like there’s no tomorrow. Actually there was a tomorrow, and my head was left feeling like Jack and Shit and Jack just left town.


All American Rejects/It Ends Tonight
Eve6/Here’s to the Night
Semisonic/Closing Time
Collective Souls/Needs
The Verve Pipe/Colorful

songs available for downloading:
xniquet's drinking playlist



These are great songs to listen to when the night comes to an end. It great to listen to when you are back lying on your bed and looking out the window and recalling what the heck you have just drank…
I was so stone, I forgot to close the windows when I turned on the air conditioning, no wonder it felt so warm.




RATE ME


heaven
the best
pretty good
okay
pretty bad
the worst
hell