Movie Marathon: SHe Loves the Cock



Monday is the best time to watch movies because everyone else is working, school kids are at school getting their brains mould. No more irritating couples that always come in when the movie just started and they always seem to sit in front of you. No more noisy and smelly kids munching their junk food and keep asking their parents where are the robots. I have been slacking off the summer movies and it is about time for me to catch up, so me and a friend decided to have a movie marathon.

We woke up as early as 10am and headed to the mall. I cannot remember when was the last time I have been to the mall this early, anyway, bought tickets for Die Hard, Harry Porter and Transformers. Yeah, I know I am pretty out dated with the movies but what the heck; we practically have the whole cinema to ourselves. The average people in the cinema for each show we watched were like less than 15. This is why it is worth the wait. We both wanted to see how much popcorn we could eat, so we each bought the large combo, but we didn’t even finished half of it. During Harry Porter, I think I fell asleep not because the show sucks but because I was too tired. Couldn’t back off now because we already bought the tickets for Transformers too, so we went to one of the stalls downstairs to get some “Jeruk Betik” (Pickled Papaya) to keep us awake for Transformers; the whole cinema can smell the “Jeruk”, lucky no one complaint. :P It was night when we left the mall with our asses on fire. Word of advice, don’t watch 3 show straight, I know it sounds fun but it is a pain in the ass.

Tee I wore to pissed off the person sitting next to me :)