Most Romantic Movie Ever



I am such a sucker for romantic movies. Seriously, this is the most romantic movie scene I have ever seen. Guys should memorized this phenomenal script and once awhile try to be a helpless romance (Don’t blame me if it doesn’t works). I wish there was more movies that have this type of romantic essence in it.

Scene:

*Gary tries to kiss Lisa….*

Lisa: Gary, No…

Gary: I’m sorry

Lisa: It’s just…Things are very complicated, Gary.

Gary: I know about Carson. I know how it feels.

Lisa: God, I’m so confused. It’s too soon to be having feelings for you.

Gary: Maybe feelings are feelings because we can’t control them.

Lisa: But I have to control them because I can’t go through losing somebody again. It’s too painful.

Gary: So..so what? You are just going to shut down? I really like you. There’s no chance we can ever be together?

Lisa: Only if you can promise me you’ll never die.

Gary: You know I can’t promise that.

Lisa: If you did that, I would make love to you right now.

Gary: (No brainer) I…promise. I …will..never ..die…

*Proceeds on to have dirty sex*


I am not really good at lovey-dovey stuff, but I do have list of songs which sets the mood:

Steve Vai/Lotus Feet

The best Steve Vai Ballad to date, it won a Grammy for best instrumental.

Coldplay/Till Kingdom Come

An acoustic remake of Johnny Cash’s original. It can be found as the untitled track on the X&Y album.

Yellowcard/Only One

My favorite Yellowcard song to date; this song would make a great acoustic version but somehow Yellowcard didn’t nail it when they release the acoustic version of this song.

Lifehouse/Take Me Away (Acoustic)

This is probably the most lovey-dovey song on the list. But if you listen to the original version, it doesn’t sound lovey-dovey at all but it sounded rather heavy.

Avril Lavigne/I’m with You

I just love the choices of chords in this song; the makings of a classic.

Dashboard Confessional/ Don’t Wait

This is one of the first two single from their new CD, I prefer this song to “Stolen” which have been getting a lot of air play on our local radio station.

Foo Fighters/Walking After You

One of Foo Fighters’ acoustic numbers which was featured in the X-Files movie soundtrack.

Howie Day/Collide

Once, I made this song my phone’s ring tone, which shows how much I like this song.

U2/Sometimes You Can’t Make it on Your Own

This is my favorite song of all time next to “With or Without You”. God knows how many Grammys they won for this song. Even thought it was written for the lead singer’s(Bono) father, but it just have the vibes of a love song.