One Cunt Hair From Victory



Friday morning, early morning, I got a call to play paintball. Playing paintball with a lame ass team whom had their asses kick by us from here to New Delhi is definitely a no brainer. So my team was thinking of giving them a quick ass kicking and then head for breakfast. Upon reaching the field, we could see that they have a new member already in gear and looking as threatening as a fluffy pink bunny…Wukakakakakak!!!! LMAO

Boy, were we wrong, the bloody bunny took out 3 of our team mates at the beginning stage of the game and the last 2 of us were left to the slaughter. I took 3 in the stomach but poor Mike got multiple times on the tummy and thighs. Damn it, I could have sworn we were a cunt hair close from victory when I took out the bloody bunny but clearly Mike and I were outnumbered. Shit! We lost!

Picture Diary coming up:

Just look how red my infected area was after the game, I think they rigged their projectiles by freezing them and making it harder. KNNCCB!!!

Photo evidence of Mike getting gang rape; injuries found on the stomach and thighs area and some very close to the family jewel. Judging from the pictures, it seems that those fuckers were aiming at his crotch.

Oh well, can’t be a sore loser, we’ll get them next time and we’ll be aiming in between their crack. Then Me and Mike (the rest wanted to head home and sleep - cry to their wives I reckon after getting their ass kicked) headed to Mickey D’s for breakfast hoping that it will cheer us up after our devastating lost, and it did when an unexpected guest joined us for breaky ... :P

My stomach was still hurting when I reached home, so I decided to have a little chat with a Princess before having Mr. Sandman sprinkle some dust on my eyes and usher me off to dreamland. :)


ZZZ...