Pink Labeled Me



I got tagged by the Hot Pink Chili, and I am supposed to tag the bloggers which I reckon “Rock”. So here it goes, presenting my Shit list Rocking Bloggers’ list:



Calvin’s wife from Evelynholic

If you are into Bollywood fashion to vegetation molestation to damn good creative art works, you have to come in this blog. It contains all kind of information and shit, it’s all GOOD shit. Drop by on Saturdays for jokes of the lamest kind …LOL.


Jade Z. from Pink Label

Living up to the name Malaysia’s Most Picturesque Blog; it contains the longest entry ever known to men, well at least to me. With loads of great pictures that will make you have a pink diarrhea in no time. This is also the place (pic taken from one of her post) where I draw my creative art inspiration.


Leech from Completely Random [Aishiteru]

To me, this is the mother of all blogs. She has been blogging ever since I think “Blog” was created. She even has to set up a new blog to keep her archive. Have you ever seen a archive list that long?. Try loading all of them at once and see what will happen to your PC. :P This was the blog that got me started.


Nux Vomica from Something is Happenin’

Be inspired to grow plants like Bitter gourds or Pandan Leaves when you read this blog. Lots of nostalgia here that can even crack a tough nut into tears and make you go like,”Damn, how I wish I could have an egg tart now.” :P


Princess Eileen from Princess Eileen’s Chamber of Memories

Don’t we guys wish it was Chamber of Torture: P. A diary of a pretty chocolate loving princess filled with laughter, fun, delicious meals and blow jobbies…:P. Occasionally, eye candies of her and her girlfriends for guys to Cuci Mata (wash eye). Reading may be as addictive as chatting to her so said her throngs of male fans… LOL.

Alright, there you go the tag, so Jade Z. I didn’t “sia sia kan your titik peluh right?” Blogs can be found all over the internet but you’ll know a great blog when you read it, Do yourself a favor and visit these blogs. Anyway, this isn’t really a real tag but just a post to Berpromosikan (promote) these blogs whom I think fucking rocks. So rocking bloggers above keep ‘em coming and you people don’t really have to do the tag except for the owner of the blog below (see screen shot below) …Wukakaka.

Joking la, all tags ends here….:P