Bloggy Action Day



First of all, I want to thank Raivyn for awarding me with the Thoughtful Blogger Award, even though I think I am not really a good recipient for this award because not much thought has been put inside my post but I accept it with pride and honor. I promise from now onwards i will put in some thoughts in all my posts to come and do you proud Raivyn. Thanks a bunch.

***Thinks very hard & after 5 seconds***


I hope I am not too late to do this post. On October 15th marks the day where bloggers around the web will unite to put a single important issue on everyone’s mind - the environment. Every blogger will post about the environment in their own way and relating to their own topic. Our aim is to get everyone talking towards a better future. To know more click on the badge below:




Since it is Blog Action Day, instead of sitting on my fat ass blogging and whining about things we should or shouldn't do to save our environment, I am going to let my action do the talking...

I shall sit on my fat ass and do this blog in the dark to conserve energy.YAY!!!


So bloggers come one, let's do mother earth a favor and sit our fat asses down in the dark and blog for a better future.

Happy Bloggy Action Day!!!