Mechanical Bride: Hell Flavoured






First of all, I would like to apologize for the lack of vulgarity in this blog during last week. I mean I just wanted to show my respect to Michael who has just passed away. Hence the lack of shits and fucks in my posts; but I promise to make it up to you this week. Come on, how can xniquetx.blogspot.com be lacking of vulgarity. It is like saying Kentucky Fucking Chicken doesn’t sell fucking chicken or McFuckingDonalds doesn’t have fries. One of the reasons I blog is because I can insert as many shits and fucks into my post as I fucking like. As you can fucking see, I have an ass spanking butt licking new layout. No fucking longer this blog will be known as the Red Grosteskes. But it will be known as “Hell Flavoured : taste like Valentine” and like it’s fucking predecessor , it will have a mirror site. The Red Empress and The Mechanical Bride. So what is the fucking difference bitch, you might ask, I not sure how to tell you yet, but for now, I am just going to tell you that it is just the fucking background color. If you are a fucking cleanliness freak and you are into whites, I suggest you read The Mechanical Bride; if you like nice and dirty, long and black and don’t mind having blurred white lines burned into your retina after reading it, you should fucking dig The Red Empress.

Hell yeah bitches, but what the fuck am I going to get from this “Hell flavoured: taste like Valentine”? I would say that the posts will be more towards looking at things from a different fucking point of view, not the usual ones. A point of view which I don’t fucking usually voice out, take for an instance, what do you think of a guy who is trying to court a girl who has already got a boyfriend? Is he just trying to be an ass and trying to show that he can? Or maybe he is just trying to give the girl another option in letting her choose the right one for her? What about a guy who is cheating with a girl who already got a boyfriend, plays her up and leave her. Is the guy just a regular playa or he is just trying to teach the slut a lesson and let the girl see that her boyfriends is the best. What about a guy seducing someone else’s wife? If he a trying to break up the marriage or he is just trying to give the wife an option if the marriage fails? All these are butt fucking moral issues. To some it is pretty clear cut but to those who score lame ass grades for their fucking moral studies, it is pretty hard for them to determine the right and wrong. Because I believe every fucking thing is arguable.

Things are not always what they seem to be, take the song “Like a Virgin” by Madonna. I bet your fucking ass that all of y’all know the song right? Just by looking and listening to the song, you might have guess that this song is about a virgin having sex for the very first time. But it isn’t. The song Like a Virgin is actually a metaphor for big dicks. The song is talking about a super slut, who is a regular fucking fuck machine. I am talking morning, day and night. All she ever has is dick, dick, dick, dick, dick, dick, dick, dick, dick, dick, dick, dick, dick, dick, dick, dick, dick, dick, dick, dick, dick, dick, dick, dick, dick, dick, dick, dick, dick, dick, dick, dick, dick, dick, dick, dick, dick and dick. If you ask me how many dicks are there I would say there is a fucking lot of dicks. Till one day, she meets this guy with a huge dick and he fucks her. I mean by this time after having some much dick, dick, dick, dick, dick, dick, dick, dick, dick, dick, dick, dick, dick, dick, dick, dick, dick, dick, dick, dick, dick, dick, dick, dick, dick, dick, dick, dick, dick, dick, dick, dick, dick, dick, dick, dick, dick and dick, she should have been bubble yum and no dick would have given her any tingle. But this guy she met was giving her serious dick action, that she made her feel something that she has long forgotten – Pain, pain, pain and pain, and hence…Like a Virgin. Amen.

So you see try to look at things from a different view sometime, even the most remote ones, you might find and learn something from there. This could be the Absinthe talking, but you know me …

On another note, Norie and Kenichi is back and we are going to have Fugu (puffer fish) this week, I was going to have it last week but I had to leave for US, so we are doing it this week. For your information, Fugu contains lethal amounts of the poison in the internal organs, especially the liver and ovaries, and also the skin. Therefore, only specially licensed chefs are allowed to prepare and sell fugu to the public, and the consumption of the liver and ovaries is forbidden. However, a number of people die every year from consuming improperly prepared Fugu. This is definitely going to be something that I wanna do before I die.