sorry no updates for now











































...................................................................................................................................................................................................................
the title says it all, currently too weak to blog, will try to update when i am feeling better and not only that, the sucking wifi in my room is deterring me from blogging too. Stuck in my bed and my room now feels like a fallout shelter with food and drinks to last me months. Anyways, watched Submission part 1 yesterday and i think it is great, no offense to the Muslims but that show pretty much show what is true and what was happening to the ladies who are being abused. Anyway, sorry for those who chatted with me on MSN, i know you all wanna vomit blood when you chat with me right? i keep signing in and out of MSN when i hope things will be better when i am back on my feet. Till then emma keep listening to some Taylor Swift's Tear Drops on my Guitar and waste my time away in bed, not a big fan of country music but this tune is wicked . Only thing to look forward is having a facial treatment today; i didn't know they would come to your house and do it for you until i call them today ...yayy!!!!


Special thanks:
To those who called, sms and left messages on MSN, thank you so much, sorry i couldn't reply cause i am constantly having a high fever and when i wanted to reply this morning, i accidentally click the erased all messages button.

To those who drop by and brought me gifts thanks so much, you shouldn't have. But i glad you did come, the gifts wasn't necessary but i thank you.

To the technician who came and save my life thank you, FYI, my house's fuse box blew up yesterday and if it wasn't for the speedy response of the technician who came and fix it i would have died without my air conditioning, it is so bloody hot in Kuantan and how come the weather forecast also show raining and storm ? I don't see a single drop of fucking rain here also.


RATE ME


heaven
the best
pretty good
okay
pretty bad
the worst
hell