Mach GoGoGo: Speed fucking Racer










If you don’t know how it feels to be on crack, go watch Speed Racer by The Wachowski brothers. To be frank a live adaption of a Japanese Anime which I don’t really like isn’t my choice of movie but it was just a way for me to get out of my bed and head to the cinema and on my way back grab KFC and Pepsi and of course the Wachowski Bothers who brought us The Matrix which I adore. Since summer time is around in the States and you bet your ass, there will be lotsa summers movies going around and I think I have just found my movie buddy this year, and it is no other than MLL, who feel asleep on my shoulders during the movie which pretty much explained how awesome the movie was. Anyways, the whole movie is so colorful and if you are into color and psychedelic pictures and images you can either get baked on drugs or watch this movie. Frankly the last racing scene (Grand Prix) was like watching a race while you are high on drugs. To be frank there are no outstanding acting in this movie but maybe if you ask me I think John Goodman is by far the best amongst the worst. It doesn’t have a kick ass soundtrack and Christina Ricci is just plain cute and she isn’t the wet dreams of every guy in this show. What about the hardware? The Mach 5 is just simply the Mach 5 and it’s upgrade the Mach 6 is just the bloody same as the Mach 5, and it made me wonder if the production team on this one is even trying. The cars looks plastic and lotsa of fast moving. You were want to watch this in the cinema or a high definition screen because the movement are so damn fast and Rain looks good in the movie but he is an asshole in the movie. If you ask me to choose I would rather watch a movie about Racer X than Speed Racer because the Curly hair of his is so fucking gay, but I can’t blame him because author Tatsuo Yoshida made the original Speed Racer looking so. Alright enough of all the gay bashing, I am going to bucket myself in my bed next week because another gay flick is on – Price Caspian. I am not a big fan of the Chronicles of Narnia so I will just wait a week to watch so wrinkled manly muscle on Indian Jones latest one. Cheerio!





















what your mind says?
now isn't that much better ?



RATE ME


heaven
the best
pretty good
okay
pretty bad
the worst
hell