blogsphere 2008: the beginning of the end










She push the publish button that open up 100 ways of hurting him just because she don’t like his face, he then push the comment button and dropped the bomb. You push both buttons to let them know how you feel then you go to jail. I push the button and watch it all explode; those poor motherfuckers just didn’t last too long. I am sick hearing of who’s the bitch or butch and who’s not, please have some personally accountability. The biggest problem is the way we are doing things is the more I let you have the limelight the lesser I will be keeping for me. I used to think these people stand for something, but now I am on my hands and knees trying to figure out what the fuck were I thinking. There is a lot of respect I have for them but now I don’t know what they all went. How could this be real, because I can barely feel what they write any more?

Now I don’t give a shit about the weather in here, I don’t really see what all the fuss is about and I ain’t gonna worry about the future generation, I am sure somebody gonna figure it out. Don’t try to tell me fame can corrupt a person, because you haven’t had enough to know what it’s like. You are only angry because no one seems to be hearing what you say, now nod your head cause you know that I am right. Well, I used to think I write to for something, but I forget what that could be. Once I trade my god just to be like them but now I rather just be me. I am trying to see, I am trying to believe now, and this is where I don’t belong.

It is how scary how fast things changed just under a year of being part of it, just like when you are in love, first comes the utopia stage, then comes the battlefield. I am not a big fan of war movies, each time I see one, I’ll just switch it off. There is too much war pictures going on, whatever happened to let’s suck each other off and make up? I guess it is time for me to push the button and turn it off





Article on xniquet-wiki available:
Innit: The Rise of Serial Dang-ers

what your mind says?
but some wish to stay true and i thank you for fueling my soul with your wisdoms



RATE ME


heaven
the best

pretty good
okay
pretty bad
the worst
hell