Dear, I am just too tired today...




















Oh fuck me, the time 10:59PM, I just had Red Bull, some salad and a baked potato and I am feeling like a sleeping head. On any given other day, I would be glad to be sleepy at this hour because sleeping before midnight is definitely good for the skin but not today, in about an hour’s time I will be driving down to KL and then head to KLIA to catch my flight to LA. Fuck me inside out, my eye lid feels like a hundred pounds now. I wanna blame it on Chris Botti’s Midnight without You that is playing in my iPod but it might be baked potato that I just had. I don’t eat this late at night but I was kinda hungry because I had a really early dinner with Lisa. She was all game in preparing me some Salmon Teriyaki because she believes that the quarter Japanese blood in her enables her to prepare kick ass Japanese cuisine, boy was she wrong. Oh no’s, here I go again, yawning for the hundredth time, no fucking Red Bull is going to save me tonight.






Anyway, I know some of you’s have questions for me regarding my engagement, but my MSN died on me, it was the “in and out” disease yesterday but it totally went dead today. Thanks to those who called me, if there is going to be a “wedding” anytime soon. I would probably just upload my wedding invitation on my blog so that you can all print it out. All further questions will be answered soon enough but for now, I will just focus on getting to KLIA and then flying to LA. *Prays hard that no one is sitting beside me on my flight to LA, but if there is, please make it a super hot chic :D* I will be bunking at my friend - Cheeseburger Eddy’s place in Pasadena, I hope there is internet there.