Lame blogger who blogs about his tattoo











This post is actually dedicated to all those who asked me why I tattooed the initial H.H. on my right arm and every time I have to go and explained to them what I tattoo on my hands is not initials but I-Ching. After which I have to go on and explained what I-Ching is and what does my symbol stands for. I mean it was pretty cool at first because my tattoo was attracting lots of attention and that is what a tattoo is for right? To attract attention, but it got pretty lame when it attracted a little too much attention and sometimes when I am on the streets, a complete stranger would come up to me and ask me about my tattoo. I mean I wouldn’t mind if it is a really hot chic that came up to me; I would probably ask her out for coffee and enlighten her about my tattoo and I-Ching. But most of the people that came up to me are dudes and that is really a major turn off.










So I am just going to do what usually a lame blogger would do, that is to do a post about the tattoo that I got a couple of weeks ago. My first intention was to get a tattoo of a Chinese calligraphy of the word Ghost/Spirit/Soul on my upper arm, after some persuasion from the guy at the tattoo parlor that it wasn’t going to look that good. I finally pick up did the tattoo which I am stuck with now - a K’UEI I-Ching hexagram on my right arm. I-Ching is actually one of the oldest divinatory methods developed in China over 3,000 years ago. Even the great Chinese philosopher Confucius has spent most of his year of his life in studying it. The study of I-Ching is found in the 3000 year old book I-Ching or The Book of Changes. My I-Ching Hexagram tattooed on my arm is called K’UEI which translated to mean opposition. Which of course represents what a non-conformist like me really stands for; you know it is lame for a blogger to promote his/her tattoo on their blog but it is even lamer for a blogger to promote his blog on his tattoo.




They say getting ink is addicted and I am beginning to feel it now. My second tattoo is just so typically me. My friends were saying that they saw it coming. If I didn’t do it the first time or second time, I would probably have it done on my third. So here’s a hint on my second tattoo



Taken from the Book of Revelation chapter 13: 15-18
“He was given power to give breath to the image of the first beast, so that it could speak and cause all who refused to worship him to be killed. He also forced everyone, small, great, rich, poor, free and slave, to receive the mark on his right hand or on his forehead, so that no one could buy or sell unless he had the mark, which is the name of the beast or the number of his name. This calls for wisdom. If anyone has insight, let him calculate the number of the beast, for it is man’s number. His number is 666.


"Yes, I am doing Satan a favor; he doesn't have to mark me, i did it o his behalf."