ERROR HTTP 404

























































In my iPod:Why Me- Skold vs. KMFDM
[download]
State of mind:Stuttering
Location:Home










I got the dare-devil's balls when it comes to surfing blind at midnight; I got the rush of a steroid pumped junkie when it comes to jumping off a unfamiliar downhill trial on my bike; I got the juice of a pervert to grope the fucking tits of a transvestite; I got the lunacy and madness of Tyler Durden when it comes to a fight or just shoving pastors up a fucking wall; I got the great wall of China's thickness for a face when it comes to asking random girls in bars whether they wanna fuck; I got the widest grin in my fucking face and it doesn't even bother me a single bit knowing that I am going to hell. It seems like there is just nothing that could even fucking break me down.


You know I never felt a single ounce of fucking shame when I talk to a girl but every time I think about her, I s-s-s-s-s-s-s-s-s-s-stutter in my head, WTF! I am even stuttering bloging this out; I know not why but all this new and strange fuck-fuck-fuck-fuck-fuck-fuck-fucking feeling inside of me is so hard to comprehend. Just talking to her makes me feel like there is a c-c-c-c-c--c-c-change from within.


After all the fucking shit that I have been through, I am not just one of those fucking clone that can simply fall for someone I haven't even m-m-m-m-m-m-met. There must be a system e-e-e-e-e-e-e-e-e-error somewhere within my fucking heart.