Demon Warp is Coming Alive

















































































ART No: x003




“This is inspired by the fact that I have been reading the book of revelation and about the breaking of 144,000 of seals. The fucking bible has too much text and maybe someone should fucking do an illustrated bible; I know they have it but it is for kids. I mean something for adults. Like capturing all the gruesome, sex and gore that the bible tells. With that in mind, I was thinking that since I am doing my fucking pieces on the bible (literally), why not do something biblical like this one here -The breaking of the seal by a demon. “

This art piece with frame is price at USD15 (excluding postage and handling)

To purchase click here to send in your details and method of payment

See ART NO:001 HAIRY PUSSY

See ART NO:002 HERETIC ART