Revelation






























































































ART No: x004


“This piece just sorta came by while I was having a " 有线怪谈"(Hong Kong paranormal shit talk show) marathon. Something like the ones in our Malaysia's TV –"Seekers" but this is far more superior to the Malaysian made shit. It was a 42 episode ride and I kept on drawing and sketching till I get what you see right here. I used the most basic stuff right here. 7B,8B,F pencils, page from the fucking bible's revelation and a shit load of caution not to get it dirty because when you work with pencil you tend to get the side of your palm black and thus staining it on the paper. I know you can fucking erase it off but the page of this fucking bible is so fucking delicate that I didn't wanna risk ripping it, therefore no eraser was used. I just someone this drawing and she asked me why do I do what I do? The answer is simple because I can and I am not afraid to go to hell“

This art piece with frame is price at USD25 (excluding postage and handling)

To purchase click here to send in your details and method of payment

See ART NO:001 HAIRY PUSSY

See ART NO:002 HERETIC ART

See ART NO:003 DEMON WARP