What The Fish!




















































































































































































In my iPod: WTF - Saul Williams
[download]
State of mind: WTF!
Location: Mumbai, India



They say you are what you eat, so does that mean if you keep having cheeseburger you will eventually turned into a cheeseburger yourself? I doubt that ever a human being will ever turned into cheeseburger but after coming to India, I finally realized that there is some truth in it. These fuckers have curry in almost all of their meals and the curry odor that comes from them in enclosed places is simply unbearable. I don’t think I am exaggerating when I say they are like a walking curry leave plant. If you find yourself short of curry leaves, you just have to pluck some of their hair. With the scent that they are emanating, they will work as well as the real thing. Even a straight guy that just hangs around with one too many gay friends would somehow turn gay himself. Trust me I lost two to the other team. And what about if you read too much of something? Will you eventually turn into a monster for reading too much stuff about them?


My fetish for reading the life story of deranged human beings that have ever walked the face of this earth has landed me on Albert Hamilton Fish, also known as the Gray Man, the Werewolf of Wysteria, the Brooklyn Vampire, and The Boogeyman. But he is more widely known as Albert Fish the self-admitted molester of more than 400 children during a span of 20 years. So he is a pedophile, what is so special about him? We got plenty of them here in our century. Well, just read on if you wanna know.


Being fascinated by his story and not wanting to turned into him, I have list out a checklist of things that he have done and I shouldn’t be even thinking of committing:

-Enjoyed physical pain and the beatings would often give him erections.
-Indulged in the practice of Urolagnia (being pee on) and Coprophagia (eating shit).
-Became a gigolo; molesting children, raping young boys mostly under six.
-Became fascinated by a bisection of a penis that he developed a morbid interest in castration.
-During a relationship with a mentally retarded man, attempted to castrate him after tying him up.
-Self-embed needles into own groin, which would be remove afterwards.
-Soon after, started to insert them so deep that they were impossible to take out. (Later x-rays revealed that Fish had at least 29 needles lodged in his pelvic region).
-At the electric chair, it took two jolts to kill him because it was short-circuited by the needles Fish previously inserted into his pelvic region.
-Last but not least, cooked and ate at least 3 children. Man the guy is better than Armin Meiwes.



To further show how deranged this fucker is, here is the infamous letter that was sent to the parent of one victim by Fish which lead to his arrest:

Dear Mrs. Budd. In 1894 a friend of mine shipped as a deck hand on the Steamer Tacoma, Capt. John Davis. They sailed from San Francisco for Hong Kong, China. On arriving there he and two others went ashore and got drunk. When they returned the boat was gone. At that time there was famine in China. Meat of any kind was from $1-3 per pound. So great was the suffering among the very poor that all children under 12 were sold for food in order to keep others from starving. A boy or girl under 14 was not safe in the street. You could go in any shop and ask for steak—chops—or stew meat. Part of the naked body of a boy or girl would be brought out and just what you wanted cut from it. A boy or girl's behind which is the sweetest part of the body and sold as veal cutlet brought the highest price. John staid [sic] there so long he acquired a taste for human flesh. On his return to N.Y. he stole two boys, one 7 and one 11. Took them to his home stripped them naked tied them in a closet. Then burned everything they had on. Several times every day and night he spanked them – tortured them – to make their meat good and tender. First he killed the 11 year old boy, because he had the fattest ass and of course the most meat on it. Every part of his body was cooked and eaten except the head—bones and guts. He was roasted in the oven (all of his ass), boiled, broiled, fried and stewed. The little boy was next, went the same way. At that time, I was living at 409 E 100 St. near—right side. He told me so often how good human flesh was I made up my mind to taste it. On Sunday June the 3, 1928 I called on you at 406 W 15 St. Brought you pot cheese—strawberries. We had lunch. Grace sat in my lap and kissed me. I made up my mind to eat her. On the pretense of taking her to a party. You said yes she could go. I took her to an empty house in Westchester I had already picked out. When we got there, I told her to remain outside. She picked wildflowers. I went upstairs and stripped all my clothes off. I knew if I did not I would get her blood on them. When all was ready I went to the window and called her. Then I hid in a closet until she was in the room. When she saw me all naked she began to cry and tried to run down the stairs. I grabbed her and she said she would tell her mamma. First I stripped her naked. How she did kick – bite and scratch. I choked her to death, and then cut her in small pieces so I could take my meat to my rooms. Cook and eat it. How sweet and tender her little ass was roasted in the oven. It took me 9 days to eat her entire body. I did not fuck her tho I could of had I wished. She died a virgin…
(of another victim)…I brought him to the Riker Ave. dumps. There is a house that stands alone, not far from where I took him. I took the boy there. Stripped him naked and tied his hands and feet and gagged him with a piece of dirty rag I picked out of the dump. Then I burned his clothes. Threw his shoes in the dump. Then I walked back and took the trolley to 59 St. at 2 A.M. and walked from there home. Next day about 2 P.M., I took tools, a good heavy cat-of-nine tails. Home made. Short handle. Cut one of my belts in half, slit these halves in six strips about 8 inches long. I whipped his bare behind till the blood ran from his legs. I cut off his ears - nose - slit his mouth from ear to ear. Gouged out his eyes. He was dead then. I stuck the knife in his belly and held my mouth to his body and drank his blood. I picked up four old potato sacks and gathered a pile of stones. Then I cut him up. I had a grip with me. I put his nose, ears and a few slices of his belly in the grip. Then I cut him through the middle of his body. Just below the belly button. Then through his legs about 2 inches below his behind. I put this in my grip with a lot of paper. I cut off the head - feet - arms - hands and the legs below the knee. This I put in sacks weighed with stones, tied the ends and threw them into the pools of slimy water you will see all along the road going to North Beach. I came home with my meat. I had the front of his body I liked best. His monkey and pee wees and a nice little fat behind to roast in the oven and eat. I made a stew out of his ears -- nose -- pieces of his face and belly. I put onions, carrots, turnips, celery, salt and pepper. It was good. Then I split the cheeks of his behind open, cut off his monkey and pee wees and washed them first. I put strips of bacon on each cheek of his behind and put them in the oven. Then I picked 4 onions and when the meat had roasted about 1/4 hour, I poured about a pint of water over it for gravy and put in the onions. At frequent intervals I basted his behind with a wooden spoon. So the meat would be nice and juicy. In about 2 hours, it was nice and brown, cooked through. I never ate any roast turkey that tasted half as good as his sweet fat little behind did. I ate every bit of the meat in about four days. His little monkey was a sweet as a nut, but his pee-wees I could not chew. Threw them in the toilet.



Frankly, I don’t mean to poison you with the morbid images and thought of this deranged killer but what I have learned from Iris Chang’s The Rape of Nanking, is that horrid tragedy should not be forgotten or kept hidden. Mass amnesia will not do justice to the victims whose voices that will never be heard. So let's remember the ones that ate and had been eaten. This horror should be remembered and served as a reminder that even the most unlikely person can be an instrument of hell in this earth and that this world is far uglier than you can ever imagine.


Anyway, enough of that bullshit, what would I know? I am just a fucked up blogger who likes to mess up people’s head. But I guess any sane person who found out about Fish would go “WTF!” , so I am guessing that this is how What The Fish came about …


For more deranged fuckers read this: The Man who ate His Lover





29/6 In Mumbai

29/6 I'm Screwed


27/6 Leaving Bangalore


26/6 Curry and Beer

23/6 At the Hotel Gym




xniquet's journey across India