So Nice to See You Again












It could be the bitter wind from afar that brought us here. I’ve never thought that I would ever be the one who would be out of words but somehow the frozen fear took over me as I never ever thought that I would come face to face again with someone that I would give up my very soul; someone who I would have given up everything; someone who I left…



I‘m so sorry if I never told you that it was so nice to see you again, even though you looked different than before but you are still the person that I adore.


You know, I’ve been saving all these words and feelings for us, for one last miracle but now I am not sure anymore. Knowing that you are still with him and it haunts me every single second, I don’t think I can go through with it.


You might think that I’m a cold blooded person now, that’s because I am all out of love but that doesn’t mean I don’t remember our past. I’m sorry for leaving a bitter taste in your mouth but you know it is for the best.


I don’t know if this is closure but I really mean it when I said...