The Last Blog Post… Part 2 – I am Who I am Because of You











You know I've always whined about how I'm always a big fat softie. How I am always thinking about another person's feeling, so much so that I can't really be myself and most of the time vultures around me just keeps seizing the fucking chance to fuck me up my softie ass. 
And I loathe everything that is in me that makes me like that. 
It makes me feel weak. 


But you showed me that, putting another person's feeling before mine is something good and that it shouldn't be frown upon. It is these sort of action that makes and definite me into a more caring and compassionate individual. 

And all these that you have engraved into me has taught me to be a better person and I have you to thank for all my actions whether it is in the past, present or future. 

That is why whenever I feel like killing someone for any given reasons; may it be for sports, recreational, game meat or just to prove that I can, I will be more sensitive to my victim's feeling. Killing slowly and letting my victim enjoy the moment as they struggle to breathe or slowly bleed to death. 
A swift death will just not do it because I just don't want them to think that I am half ass about killing them. I care about sending them to hell and I would make sure they realized that I have put much effort in making their death as excruciating as possible. 
And don't think for a minute there that I never thought of it, because I did.  You see, I would never let a person die alone. 
Hell no, I won’t. Think about it, how fucking lonely they would get when they crossover. 
That is why, I will make sure, I would fucking kill every last person staying under the same roof with my victim. 

I am pretty sure that he would feel more at home when he is in the underworld. Heck, if I am in the mood, I might even throw in his favorite 3rd grade teacher or maybe his high school crushes in the mix.  

If I have the time I might even check his Facebook to see who are the ones he fancies. You know , just in case, he don't get to Facebook from hell. At least his murderer sent some of his Facebook besties to hell with him.

Yeah, I know. I am such a fucking saint. 

Sometimes I just wanna pat myself on the back and tell myself that I am doing such a great work in making this fucked up world a better fucked up world. 

I hope you sleep well at nights knowing that …
I am who I am today because of you; you should be so proud of yourself. 


to be continue in part 3