xniquet's game playlist: the sims 2













HOW TO PLAY THE SIMS 2 AS A BUM...
Nowadays, people are just love a good reality shows and even games. The Sims 2 is practically a reality game that would have you glued to your seats. Dressing and undressing your Sims; feeding and bathing your Sims, flirting and “Woo-Hoo”ing other Sims until to wee hours of the night. We let our Sims achieve what we always wanted but couldn’t and have been long deprived. We live recklessly through our Sims. I have always wondered how it feels to be a Bum. Someone once told me that if you to be something, just make sure you be the best, so for my Sim I will have him become the Ultimate Bum.I imagine a Great Bum would be like this: He is unemployed, doesn’t need to bath, never exercise (check out the belly), eats a lot, play games and chat online all day and doesn’t change his white underwear.


Meet my Sim - Count X. He is a nature loving freak and likes to sit under the tree at the corner of the street in his trade mark white underwear, and trying to achieve Bum Nirvana.

He is also a friendly person and love to socialize in his white underwear with barely legal teens.

He likes to MSN a lot in his white undies. I hope the people in my MSN list don’t freak out okie? I don’t have any white underwear.

His favorite food is Lunch Meat Sandwich which he eats a hell lot…in his famous white underwear.

Once a while he takes out the thrash because he is a Capricorn (neat freak), hey nobody is perfect right?

He checks his mails everyday….in his work attire.

But sometimes when I am not watching, he loves to get naked and use to sink to wash himself…..

Stay tune, for Count X may just seems a dirty Bum in white undies on the surface but there’s another he thinks he is in the Matrix and all of this isn’t real…..




RATE ME


heaven
the best
pretty good
okay
pretty bad
the worst
hell