audition: xniquet.live begins





















I did a Demo more than a week ago and nothing came back, since yesterday was the date of the audition so I thought that they have already passed me by. So what? Better for me, no need to practice and I can have more time goofing around… hahaha. So me and my practice mate being the sore losers who didn’t want to go and watch the audition, went to the mini zoo and fool around with the monkeys. It’s our favorite pass time.



While we were resting and having our “Ais Kacang”, we got a SMS telling us to get our asses to the place of the audition A.S.A.P., they actually emailed me. Damnit, I forgot to check my other email account. So I rushed back and luckily I got there in time. The audition were smoother than I expected since the “Me of Little Faith” thought that I wasn’t going to be in the audition, spent more time goofing around with the monkeys than spending time practicing. In the end, we got a place and will be performing at the Swing Club this September. After it was announced the performing band had a little jam. The people who came for the audition but didn’t get the part stayed back and cheered for us. Now I feel like an even bigger sore loser :(. Below is a little outtake of the jamming session, we were at the intro and waiting for the drums to come in. The drums didn’t come in because the drummer has abandoned his post and ran into the toilet because he really had to go… I hope this doesn’t happen to me on the real thing. Lesson learn: Remember to shit and pee before going on stage.





RATE ME


heaven
the best
pretty good
okay
pretty bad
the worst
hell