Do It or Screw It



The best time to do your workout is right after you get out of bed in the morning. Your body is starving, and it’s time to work those hungry muscle so that when it comes to breakfast your muscle will burn fats more efficiently. The idea of it all sounds good but don’t you just hate waking up early and packing your gear and then drive out to the gym? So to save me from all this (I am so not a morning person), I bought this (above) from Giant for RM199.90. It comes with a workout bench and a barbell. Weights have to buy separately. Weights are going for about RM6-9 per kg. I am currently bench pressing 30kgs which is so short of the fitness standard weight to press. I read somewhere that the fitness benchmark for bench pressing is 3 times the weight of that particular person. Means I have to bench press over 200kgs, “Gila” (crazy) ka?

Anyway, I am so addicted to this cream; I got it free from Marie France Bodyline because I went there to “Kay Po” (busy body) and I was talked into taking a free trail and this is one of the free gifts I got. Usually the ladies will apply this cream when they go to sleep, helps to burn the fat while sleeping but I have found a better way of using it. Rub it on the area you are targeting and go for workout. You will feel the difference and even see the difference. I have been using it ever since.

I love working out at home because I don’t have to plug in my iPod, I just simply play it from my iTunes:



Today’s Bench Press Music:

Korn/Thoughtless
If it wasn’t for Korn, there wouldn’t be any Linkin Park; they are the godfathers of Nu Metal.

Nirvana/You Know You’re Right
Nirvana’s last released, many years after the death of their front man- Kurt Cobian.

Depeche Mode/ A Pain I’m Used to
One of the many songs that is good on Depeche Mode’s Playing the Angel. The CD is worth your money

30 Seconds from Mars/From Yesterday
Jared Leto’s band, it’s pretty good but I still prefer “The Kill (Bury Me)”

White Zombie/Real Solution #9
Rob Zombie’s old band, taken from their highly acclaimed album: Astro Creep 2000….

Ben Moody Feat. Anastacia/Everything Burns
A dash of Evanescence with Anastacia’s husky voice.

Megan McCauley/Wonder
I wonder what is taking her so long to come up with an album, I love her songs and so far she has only came out with an EP with 4 songs.

Here’s some DO ITs and SCREW ITs

Lift Weights before Your Cardio Workout

DO IT

You’ll have more energy to lift and have the proper hormonal release, which stimulate growth, so you will get better results.

Don’t Eat After 8PM

SCREW IT

Calories can’t tell time. A cheese burger has the same amount of calories at 6am in the morning and 8pm at night. Plus, hitting the sack with a hungry stomach can disrupt sleeping patterns which can do your diet more harm.

Brush and Floss Twice a Day

SCREW IT

In terms of dental health, once a day is fine. Plaque takes 24 hours to harden, hence one good brush a day is better than 2 half assed attempt.

Use Hard Toothbrush to Clean your Teeth Better

SCREW IT

A soft one cleans as just as well and causes less damage to the teeth and gums.

For Men: Check the Equipment

DO IT

A guy should have an erection at least once a night while you’re sleeping. To test yourself, wrap postage stamps around the base around the base of the penis, and secure the ends together. If the stamps are torn along a perforation in the next morning, everything is working correctly.

…and remember not to lick the “used” stamps when you are about to stick it to the envelope. You don’t want to be licking any Dick Cheese. Next time if you lick a stamp which taste salty, go wash your mouth and you don’t wanna know where the stamp have been before.