xniquet's hiking playlist: the wait













Breaking Benjamin/Breath
Papa Roach/Time is Running Out
Incubus/Love Hurts
Lifehouse/Take Me Away
HIM/Vampire Heart
Daughtry/Home(acoustic)
Massive Attack/Teardrop


After a MSN session with Leech on Neo Petting 101, I was thinking of watching the latest chapter of Bleach (113#, I know I am slow) before crashing. But I and woawoa just couldn’t sleep because we were excited about the trip later. So we brought our stuff downstairs to the spare room and waited there.

It was almost 2am and it was getting chilling (because I turned the air con full blast), so I put something on woawoa and fixed myself a Coffee Royal to keep warm and to stay awake. I knew that if I fall asleep now, the chances of me waking up are really slim.

I brought 3 Kiwi fruits as pre-breakfast meal in the jungle but I ate them all while waiting; I shouldn’t have check on it.

I went in the kitchen to replenish but there was only one Kiwi left, so I packed in a Dragon fruit and an apple. : S

When I went back in the room, Woa Woa was already zzz. Feeling bored and suddenly everything went into a big blur and next thing I knew, it was already 10am in the morning…..Dang!


Snake couldn’t wake woke too and he was always relying on me to give him a wakeup call. Well, there goes our trip, I called Snake, it seem that he just woke up, so we make plans to go another day which was pretty soon. So I will just leave our bags in the room until the day we are going….









RATE ME


heaven
the best
pretty good
okay
pretty bad
the worst
hell