Here In My Bed



After days of rain water, insect bites and sleeping in cheap motels and inns, I am finally back from the trail hunt. A hunt in the jungles of Cherating to look for the ultimate downhill trail for the ultimate downhill biking experience but all we got was rain water, a whole lot of sand flies (Ooo I hate those fuckers) biting our asses, shit load of scratches and a bad knee. Anyway, I am not going to whine about how unfruitful the trip was; I am just happy to be home.

When I reached home early Sunday morning, the sight of my dog Woa Woa wagging her tail just made me glad that I am home. The first thing that was on my mind was stripping down and head to bed. With the air-conditioning on full blast, I wrapped my duvet around and slept through Sunday morning.

“Dear Gym God, sorry I miss service again, I promise to make it up to you next week :p”

Looks like my bed wasn’t empty while I was gone, Woa Woa was making herself comfortable.