My Church



It’s Sunday and for Christians it’s time to sacrifice your valuable sleep time and drag your lazy asses to church, same goes to me. But the only difference is, instead of a church, I drag my ass to the gym. I’ve been having a stiff neck since the movie marathon and then excessive game playing just sort of made it worst, so I guess I have to take it down a notch at the gym today. No muscle tearing training but more towards a cardio workout. Today’s gym session was good. I tried something new today, instead of packing my iPod with hard rocking and punkish tunes, I decided to pack it with lots of catchy sing-along acoustic music. It kinda worked; it’s like a breath of fresh air working out to it. 阿闷! (Amen)

Here's the list:

Avril Lavinge/Don’t Tell Me (Live Acoustic)
The Corrs/ Runaway (Unplugged)
Our Lady Peace/Clumsy (Acoustic)
Daughtry/Home (Acoustic)
Hanson/ Penny and Me (Acoustic)
Bush/ Glycerine (Acoustic)
Incubus/Drive (Acoustic)
Duncan Sheik/Barely Breathing (Acoustic)
Goo Goo Dolls/ Slide (Acoustic)
Kelly Clarkson/ Since U Been Gone (Acoustic)
Maroon 5/ This Love (Live Acoustic)
The All-American Rejects/Swing Swing (Acoustic)

Warm down Track:

Hinder/Lips of an Angel (Acoustic)

Coldplay/The Scientist (Live Acoustic)

Note:
Acoustic = Studio acoustics
Live Acoustic/unplugged =Live recording
**If there is any Acoustic freaks like me out there who wants to trade MP3s do drop me an email, I’ll trade ya, I am always on a look out for good acoustic versions. :)**

A hungry body must be fed, feeling guilty for eating after your workout and thinking that after I eat this, all my workout are goner is so wrong. Your body needs refueling in order to regenerate, depriving it will only slow down your metabolism and when it does, you’re fucked. Since everyone seems missing, so I decided to cook something for lunch. Soy is in my menu. Soy is great for building muscle; it has all kinds of “shit” in it which is good for you. It’s an abundant source of non-animal protein and it shows off it versatility in Asian cooking.

Benefits:

-Benefits diabetics and kidney trouble people because its protein and soluble fiber helps regulate glucose levels and kidney filtration.

-Prevents Osteoporosis

-Lowers LDL (bad cholesterol) and decrease risk of heart disease and stroke.

-Boost immune system

-Assist in cardiovascular health by reducing artery-clogging plague, improves blood pressure and maintain health blood vessels.

-Most importantly for guys, prevents prostate cancer.

So here’s a little recipe for making something that sounds un-delicious into something that taste great and it’s healthy:

Chicken Fucks Bean Curd Burger(鸡干豆腐汉堡包)

Ingredients

1 chicken breast fillet

1 tbsp Basil and Garlic Pesto sauce (chopped basil and garlic mix with olive oil)

1 tsp sesame oil

1 tsp freshly ground pepper and salt

1 fresh Firm Bean Curd (Tau Kwa)

Salsa sauce

Black sesame seeds (Garnishing)

Salad: Cucumber slice, Alfafa Sprout, Lettuce or any sort of greens you like.

Preparation:

**(Warning for non vulgar version please ignore the words in italics)**

Discard any excess suck-ass fat from the damn chicken fillet. Combine Pesto sauce, sesame oil, salt and pepper in a fucking bowl. Add the fucking meat and mix well. Cover the fucker and refrigerate for 10-15 fucking minutes.

Cut the ass-licking bean curd into two fucking halves. Lightly coat it with oil and grill those fucks for six minutes until they be cum golden brown and set those dip shit aside.

Place the butt-licking chicken fillet in the oven and grill the living shit out of them for 8-10 minutes. Remember to turn those fags occasionally.

Arrange the damn vegetables on one side of the ass-wiping bean curd. In my case I use the ever gay looking purple cabbage as my fucking vegetable. Spoon some cum- like salsa sauce on it.

Take out the piece of shit chicken fillet and placed that dirty little turd between the mother fucking bean curd. Spoon fuck more ass banging salsa sauce on the cunt-smell meat. Sprinkle some cock sucking sesame seeds on top of the faggot bean curd and fucking serve. Yay!






While cooking, I got throngs of SMSs from an old friend who was in town since God knows when and was heading back to KL when she SMS me. If you reading this Cloudie…