The All Dancing, All Singing Crap of the World



















It’s been almost a week now since I have been camping in the studio. The oversize bench at the back of the studio has been my bed for the past few days. Toasted muesli and coffee been my diet and has kept me alive. Even in my sleep I see wave patterns. Apart from fetching my dog Woa Woa back and forth to my house and taking my baths. I hardly went anywhere. Man, this is really what you call NO LIFE . Oh, I try to have a little break during the Deepavali holidays but it rained and I had to cancel my plans for kite surfing and stay back in the studio again. But since yesterday, I was having series of short mental blackout. I mean one minute I am sitting at the PC bouncing tracks and the next minute, I don’t know how I got there and the next minute I am back to normal again. I hope I am not getting epilepsy or narcolepsy. So finally I call it quits and head home for a well deserve rest.

this oversize bench was my bed for days...


I dream of waves


music waves



I almost forgot how comfortable my bed was, and my duvet just wraps around me like a glove, well even though Woa Woa tried to squeeze into my duvet but it was still cozy. My night ended with Tyler Durden in Fight Club. To date I have watched this show 29 times and I am still not bored with it. I like Tyler Durden’s philosophy in that show and I shall leave you all with a track taken from Fight Club's Soundtrack - This is your life featuring Tyler Durden. "

I quote Tyler Durden " You are not your bank account, you are not the clothes you wear, you are not the contents of your wallet, you are not your bowel cancer, you are not the car you drive, you are the all dancing, all singing crap of the world"