The Wedding Singer?

















After the night's gig, we were off to the land of Siew Bao and Beef Noodles - Seremban. Why? Cause we are to crashed a wedding there. It was a very simple one held in a house garden with minimum people around, but I really like the setting and warm atmosphere that surrounds it. As for the pictures, all I got were crappy shoots of the rings and the cake on my camera, the good ones are in the photographer's camera, so I'll upload them when I get my filthy hands on it okay?


I was there to witness the union of two of my college mates, EE and CT, it was finally time for them and I was happy for them. Anyway, EE the bridegroom wanted to be extra romantic and wanted to sing his newly wedded wife a song and since I don't do lovey dovey songs anymore, he decided to sing on his own and I was to accompany him on acoustic guitar.

They got the whole performance on DVD and fuck I look and feel fucking weird, just a night before I was all covered up in grease performing Halloween tunes and now I was in a suit playing a lovey dovey tune at a wedding. Damn, does anyone knows how to rip a DVD to other formats so that I can upload it Youtube. But then again, I am thinking twice of doing it because, damn it I look wasted and lost at that time, maybe it was the drinking at night...beside who wants to see a bald guy in a suit playing guitar :S


The wedding bands.
The Wedding Cake.

Will update more pictures later, when the photographer send me the pictures, till then here is a audio sample of the bridegroom which made gave me goosebumps while I was on acoustic guitar.