change: reason so beautiful, process so ugly


..........................................................................................................................................................................










So election is over, the angry mob with angry fist and broken wrist has given their answer. Does that mean the people are happy now because they have what they wanted? Or have we just created another monster? Only time will tell; but if you ask me whether I am happy or not with the changes, I would say I wouldn’t give a Donkey Kong’s ass because I believe nothing is going to change if the change doesn’t comes from the people themselves. Yeah, so you think you are going to clean out all bribery and corruption and shit like that, but the matter of the fact is you are the one who has to stop giving out bribes; but what would I know? If I were caught speeding by the police and was offer an easy monetary way out, RM50 instead of a RM300 compound? I ain’t anybody’s Boy Scout, so I’ll slip in my RM50 and be on my way to celebrate with the RM250. So what? It’s me and I admit, so think about it, if you really yearn and care so much for that change, cherish it and remember to do what you are suppose to do when you get pulled over by the police. I know Lisa’s dad will be devastated by BN’s defeat and such, so I think I better stay clear of her place, just in case he decides to give me a long insight of what has happened last night. Well, if he knew what I was doing last night, he probably wouldn’t let me see her daughter ever again. Couples of my friends came over to my places, about 5 of us plus Woa Woa watched the polling results on TV. Some of them, their money was at stake because they were gambling on who will win and shit like that. But the rest of us turned the polling results show into a drinking game. We took up out shot glasses and started drinking a shot after another for every seat that BN loses.






















by 2am, most of us were already passed out



..........................................................................................................................................................................



















Kaki botol yang tak habik habik nak
hidu botol kosong JD semalam
WoaWoa didn’t have enough of JD last night



..........................................................................................................................................................................















These are some of the stuff BN has been throwing around my housing area. I guess it is their way to remind us to vote for them



..........................................................................................................................................................................





















These are PKR’s way of boasting th
eir votes, plan all fashion, flyers and brochures.



..........................................................................................................................................................................




















I guess this one really works. Anyway, aren’t you about sick up to your throat about all this
Prollydicks © bullshit, I know I am. This would be the last I promise from me I promise.



..........................................................................................................................................................................
















The other day, just as I was passing by some shops, I came by this shop. This is where it all begins. This is the place where the original xniquet(band) was formed 13 years ago. It is located in one of the oldest shopping complex in Kuantan –Kompleks Terumtum. This is the place where our band practices for our gigs which was like Interact Club Shows, Teacher’s day gig and other lame shows.


..........................................................................................................................................................................









I couldn’t get in to take some pictures because it was still close. But I can still remember how it was inside, hot and stuffy, stain all over the carpet, the instruments were crappy, and it had a musky smell (like pee). But to us, it was the most awesome place; because it made us feel like rock stars. This was one of the places which I had so much fun and I didn’t even complain even once.It was just us and our music. The window display hasn’t even been changed, just like how I remembered it.





..........................................................................................................................................................................







Anyway, March 13th 2008, marks the date that xniquet.live 13th anniversary. Lots of member has gone and new one came in and we still here. A little update on the upcoming EP: What EP? We have canceled the whole EP and instead issuing an LP which will be made available either end of this year or early next year. The band has also added a new member to its rhythm guitar section. (To those who caught us playing last week, yes it’s that awesome chick on the guitar).I will be updating more news on her but for the time being xniquet.live will not be playing much live gigs at the moment, but will be retreating to the studios for recordings. Here's a little something with our new line up.





RATE ME


heaven
the best
pretty good
okay
pretty bad
the worst
hell