I am Proud to be a Heterosexual Trekkie
















I have never been down with the whole Star Trek shit or should I say I have never been much of a Trekkie. Star Trek has never been any appealing to me maybe because it has always been associated with nerds, geeks and losers. Look at the star of the show, the biggest loser of them all - William Shatner as Captain James T. Kirk which is so gay in his early years and has the physics of a tub of lard in the later years. Maybe it is the ultra high tech jargon which only an ultra geek can understand or their fucking battle cruiser the USS Enterprise that looks like a fucking “Gasing” (spintop) or maybe the sad and no life fans around the world who dressed up as one of the sci-fi character and gathers at a star trek convention to celebrate the greatest geek movie/series of all time. But I think most of all I think it is because of these really disturbing pictures of Captain Kirk and Captain Spock.




Up until now I thought star trek was associated with geeks, nerds and losers, I didn’t know that there was a gay aspect of it. I think this is Captain Kirk and Spock’s idea of “To boldly go where no heterosexual man has gone before”



Cheeseburger Eddy is really a gem, not only he is old school, and he is really-really old school to a point that he is making it look cool. Look what I found in his pile of reading materials. A video movie guide handbook with reviews and ratings and he has even bookmarked the star trek section. Guess what he even highlighted the movies that he has watched.



While I was waiting for Lisa to reach LA, I had all the time in the world that is why I decided to watch a couple of Cheeseburger eddy’s Star Trek Laser Disc. His collection of Star Trek is almost complete; only 2 movies are missing from his collection. You know, after watching the first 2 Star Trek movies; I was beginning to get the hang of it and I was actually enjoying myself. It was way better than I expected it to be. So with that, I decided to be one of the nerd/geek/loser and set of a mission to boldly do what a normal sane person has not done before, that is to finish the almost entire Star Trek Movie series in a single go which comprised of:

Star Trek: The Motion Picture
Star Trek: The Wrath of Khan
Star Trek: The Search for Spock
Star Trek: The Voyage Home
Star Trek: The Final Frontier
Star Trek: Undiscovered Country
Star Trek: Generations
Star Trek: First Contact
Star Trek: Insurrection
Star Trek: Nemesis

note:I found out that even numbered Star Trek movies are always better than odd ones.


After almost 16 hours of going through a Star Trek Movie Marathon, it finally happened. I think I have finally been converted into a born again Trekkie. Even though most Trekkies prefer to be called Trekkers, I think I will just still stick to the former because I think it is kinda cute. And for the record, I take back calling William Shatner a loser because I think he is a cool loser but that doesn’t change the fact that he is still so gay and also a tub of lard. But this isn't going to stop me from watching Star Trek: The Beginning summer 2009