Making Faces at Fara











It’s been ages since I did any tag, but thanks to Fara I am doing one now, yayy!Alright I am not really sure about the rules of the tag because it isn’t stated. But from Fara’s post, I think I am supposed to do 3 Mangga Avatar and give a brief description of the 3 pictures, so here it goes:











The Woot! I got Face Your Manga TAG



Basically these are faces before, during and after my Nine Inch Nails concert.









Well, I gotta say sorry to Fara firstly for overlooking it and that is why this tag is a wee bit late, usually the tag I do guarantee siap besok (Guarantee done by tomorrow) [ this is also tag line which was suppose to be used in the The Blog God Review Site, but by the way things are going, I don’t think it will ever be used there]. Anyway, this tag is late because I didn’t know I was tagged and also MangaYourFace is down, so instead of doing it there, I went around the net looking for other people’s Avatar and then took bits and pieces from everywhere and a little help from Photoshop to make my very own avatar, and these are the other avatar which I stole the bits and parts from.




Damn, it sure feels go to be doing tag and I owe it all to Fara. So thanks again and like usually, the policy of xniquetx.blogspot.com is that all tags that comes here, ends here. So no innocent bystanders will be tag. Thank you.



Lastly wishing to all my Muslim friends out there:
“Selamat menyambut Ramadhan Al Mubarak dan Selamat menunaikan ibadat puasa”



See my BM terror or not ?